Steps: *if you do not have any DVD drive, only the image file then first go to step 4.
1. Plug in USB drive (minimum 4 GB) and open CMD with ADMIN Rights.
2. Type DISKPART and hit enter; next type LIST DISK and hit enter. The DISK 1 is your USB Driven (check with size and
Free…if there are more, there may be Disk 2, 3…)
3. Type and execute the following commands:
SELECT DISK 1 (here DISK 1 is your USB Drive)
CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY
SELECT PARTITION 1
FORMAT FS=NTFS QUICK
Do not close the CMD as we need it to execute one more command next time. Minimize it.
4. In this step you need to insert DVD in drive. OR run the IMAGE file of operating system by using virtual volume
Manager software. E.g. daemon tools or Power ISO like software.
5. Assuming that “D” is DVD drive and “H” is USB Drive, maximize the CMD. Type the following and execute:
D: CD BOOT (hit enter, here “D” is DVD)
BOOTSECT.EXE /NT60 H: (here “H” is USB Drive letter)
6. Copy all files and folders to the USB Drive. The “Boot” folder must have to exist.
7. Set your bios priority to boot from USB Disk drive.
Now Start the setup. Enjoy!