Samsung has unveiled the price tag of Galaxy Camera in Germany. Customers will be able to buy this device by end of this month in Germany for €599 [Around Rs. 40,500]. Samsung announced Galaxy Camera at this year’s IFA trade fair in August. Price of the device for Indian customers is not yet confirmed by the company, but we can assume that it will be around Rs. 40,000. Galaxy Camera is a Jelly Bean 4.1 powered device with 4.8 inch screen. Photography fans will surely like to have this camera in their hands.
Take a look below for the features of Samsung Galaxy Camera –
- Samsung is offering 21x optical zoom lens with 16.3 MP in Galaxy Camera.
- It is having 4.8 inch HD super clear touchscreen display.
- It is powered with 1.4GHz quad core processor.
- Galaxy Camera is running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean version.
- It is offering HSPA, 3G and 4G network connections.
- It is having 8GB of memory with micro SDSC, SDXC and SDHC support.
- HDMI 4.1 for video output.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi connectivity options.
- It is powered with a 1,650 mAh battery.
- It is offering Google Mobile Services like Maps, Play store, Navigation, Browser, Google Play movies, Gmail etc.
- There is smart content manager with Photo and Movie wizard in this device.
- In other features Voice Controls, slow motion video, S Suggest, A GPS etc. are included in this device.
- It will be available in Germany by the end of month for 599 euros(RRP).
Samsung will launch Galaxy Camera in India before Diwali. It weighs around 30 grams, so customers will be having a light camera with powerful features in their pockets. Smart Pro technology used in this device will allow users to take photos like professionals. Samsung is also offering 50GB of cloud storage from DropBox for every Galaxy Camera buyer. In other news AT&T is going to launch Galaxy Camera in US soon.